Easy PDF Sewing Pattern; E-Reader Cover Clutch

I've got one more e-reader cover sewing pattern for you and this one takes only two fat quarters of fabric for Kindle and Nook products!  This one is super quick, easy and super cute!  With two closure options of velcro or ribbon...or both, this is a project you can do in under an hour!  I love this one the best for it's simplicity and functionality!






Can't decide?  Why not get all three!  I'm offering a bundle package in my Etsy shop for all three e-reader covers for $12.  These are great gifts as well and the iPad version in the e-reader #2 and sleeve patterns are large enough to carry a wipe case and diapers for those quick runs to the store!  

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I really like the one that opens like a book. You just keep pouring out those patterns. Very Impressive!

    Blessings,
    Patricia aka Mamaw

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, thank you!