New Patterns Soon!

I've been working hard all summer to bring you all some new patterns!  I already released three new romper patterns, The Bree, The Bailey, and The Chelsea!

A special thank you to Just A Crush Photography for these adorable photos of the Bree Romper!

The Bree Romper


The Chelsea Romper

The Bailey Romper
I am currently working on a skirted diaper cover, peasant dress, pillowcase dress, a skirt and tiered dress tutorial so hopefully I can get those finished and uploaded soon!  My plan is for them to be done before school starts so we will see if I can reach that goal!  Thank you to all my supporters!  I love seeing your finished products and please keep tagging your photos to my facebook page!  It makes my day!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up on the Monday Monkey Blog Hop!

    I'm now following you, hope to see you again next week

    www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, thank you!