My New Blog!

I am so excited about having my own blog!  Danielle from http://msdanielledesigns.com did such a wonderful job of designing my blog for me!  I just love it!  If you are thinking of revamping your blog you should definitely use her!  She is so wonderful to work with!

I am new to this whole blog thing so I think it will take a while for me to work out some of the kinks!  I would love any help any of you could offer me!   I have a list of free tutorials that I want to add!  I can't wait to get started, I think this is going to be so much fun!

A special thank you to my friend Patricia from It's About Time Mamaw for all of her help as well!  She has been such a blessing and encouraged me to get this going!  If you like my patterns but don't want to sew or know how to, you should check out her shop.  http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You are so sweet. You were my first friend on etsy and I wanted to share what I was learning with you.
    Great success to you Alisha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, thank you!