On the Countdown!!!

Well I'm officially on the countdown!  Yeah!!!  I have next week and school is out! :)  I can't wait to have more time to spend at home with my girls and have a little break from work!  Not that I don't love my students, but we  all need a little "brain break"  so we can come back next year refreshed! lol!  I have so much I want to do!  I won an American Girl doll at our school carnival's silent auction (I got it for about half price!)  so I was very excited about that!  I can't wait to start making little doll dresses to match my "real girl" dresses!  That is one of my fun summer projects!   I can't wait to have my sewing time back too during "nap time." Hopefully I can get some more free tutorials up on this blog as well!  

I'm following the TGIF blog hop again today!  If you are visiting, thanks for stopping by!  


www.2against1-twins.blogspot.com.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for following me. I'm glad to follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello newest follower look forward to reading your blog
    http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alisha, I have missed chatting with you. I plan on getting a new computer this weekend and will be able to get things up and running like they are suppose to be running. Hope everything is going well for you. Your blog looks great. How do you like blogging? Hugs! Mamaw

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, thank you!